When Should I Progress from Small Butt Plugs to Medium Butt Plugs?
If you are a beginner, the answer is clearly not right way. However, for those serious about their anal play, there is a game designed to help ease the penetration process. This is the art of anal stretching. Anal stretching allows you to get you anal muscles to stretch wider and wider so as to train you until you can comfortably handle the larger plugs. However, there are a few ground rules that should be adhered to when it comes to this practice;
Butt Plugs Safety
- Ensure that your bowels are empty before starting. This eliminates any embarrassment and ensures that the toy remains fairly clean after play. It also eliminates the chance of interruption during the stretching session.
- If you have to clean your cavity out before play, make sure the douche/enema session is done 3 to 4 hours before the stretching session.
- As you start out, ensure that you use a smooth and small plug.
- Always use a butt plug that has a flared base. This prevents the plug from accidentally slipping into your anus and causing you intense pain.
- Always limit your sessions to around 20 minutes as you start out, gradually increasing the time as you gain more experience.
- If you experience any discomfort, pain or bleeding, stop the session immediately.
- Ensure you use a generous amount of lubrication during each session.
- Before starting out, always ensure that you sanitize your butt plug.
Choosing a Butt Plug
Anal stretching is a session that requires a number of plugs in graduating sizes to ensure that you get to progress smoothly from one plug to the next. Butt plugs come in various sizes and materials, each with its own pros and cons.
As you start out, ensure that you use a plug no less than 4.5 inches in circumference. As for the composite material, the most common choices are silicone and metal butt plugs. As you are starting out, it is advisable that you start with the silicone plug. They have a slight flexibility, giving you some wiggle room while ensuring that you are not hurt if you shift suddenly.
Stainless steel plugs are reserved for those who have gained experience in the anal stretching play as they can better cope with the rigidity and the movement restrictions of the metal.
Purchasing a single plug for every stage of your stretching may prove uneconomical and there is also a chance that the size you may be in need of is unavailable. For this reason, always ensure that you start out by purchasing an anal plug kit. The kit will have a number of plugs of various sizes, making sure that you always have the next plug ready when you need it.
Butt Plug Lubrication
When it comes to choosing a lubricant, never assume that all of them are the same. Lubricants vary widely starting from chemical composition to purpose. The best lubricants for anal stretching include;
Water Based Lubricant
This lubricant is easy to clean out, making it a great companion in case of any spillage. Compatible with latex toys, this lubricant ensures that your silicone butt plug does not suffer any degradation. However, the lubricant may tend to dry out easily, requiring constant reapplication every so often. The lubricant is available in so many different variations so ensure you get the one that matches up with your skin sensitivity to avoid any reactions.
Silicone Based Lubricant
Silicone based lubricant is popular as it is long lasting and waterproof. However, its silicone composition makes it detrimental to silicone based toys. If you are using silicone based butt plugs, make sure you avoid this lube as it will degrade your toys.
If you have been practicing the anal stretching for a while and can take in the small butt plugs with relative ease, it may be time to rise a level higher. Always ensure that you are both physically and mentally Fashion Butt Plugs prepared to take on the challenge. As you Lace Top Stockings already know the gist of Anal Douches the process, this may Bed Restraints and Under The Bed Ties be a bit simpler for Male Chastity Belts and Cages you. Just take the medium butt plug and start slow. If you cannot get past a certain point, do not force.
Repeat the process over and over again until your muscles can stretch wide enough for the plug to go in fully.